sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2015

1960 - Ella Fitzgerald Sings Songs From 'Let No Man Write My Epitaph



01. Black Coffee" (Sonny Burke, Paul Francis Webster)
02. Angel Eyes" (Earl Brent, Matt Dennis)
03. I Cried for You" (Gus Arnheim, Arthur Freed, Abe Lyman)
04. I Can't Give You Anything but Love, Baby" (Dorothy Fields, Jimmy McHugh)
05. Then You've Never Been Blue" (Ted Fio Rito, Sam M. Lewis, Frances Langford, Joe Young)
06. I Hadn't Anyone Till You" (Ray Noble)
07. My Melancholy Baby" (Ernie Burnett, George Norton)
08. Misty" (Johnny Burke, Erroll Garner)
09. September Song" (Maxwell Anderson, Kurt Weill)
10. One for My Baby (and One More for the Road)" (Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer)
11. Who's Sorry Now?" (Burt Kalmar, Harry Ruby, Ted Snyder)
12. I'm Getting Sentimental Over You (George Bassman, Ned Washington)
13. Reach for Tomorrow (McHugh, Washington)

Paul smith: piano

DOWNLOAD Mega

Facebook Mais uma do Falsário

2 comentários:

YiannisK disse...

Endless thanks! Although I am a huge Ella fan, I didn't know that album. Thank you again and send you greetings from Greece

Falsário Chicote disse...

This album is gorgeous! It was later release as 'The intimate Ella'